Thursday, March 12, 2009

Step into my world/ Come into my dreams

I came round to get hold of my consciousness as I had to note this down somewhere before it was to be put out of my mind. After so long of not meeting or being in touch, you appeared in my imaginings...

We were in this house, walking hand in hand, planning to get away from the minority until we settled into a room fully lit and decided to sit in a corner. I switched off the lights till it was pitch black but we could still see each other. This was to not seek attention of other people into the room. You looked at me and giggled, like how you always do, showing me what a good idea it was to do that. We lit a stick each and you placed in the picture of how I was a long time ago and that I have changed now... You told me you'd never leave me again and how we'd soon be after. The little things and just the way you are, the way you stare at me and your grip of my hand and your embrace of my face. You make me shiver.

Is this a signal? After months of not talking to you, though I think of you everyday and now there you are appearing in my dreams. Come here now.

No comments:

Post a Comment