I don't want to, but those words coming out of their filthy mouths just disgusts me. You do not talk about one, whose different from you .. that way. That's disrespect woman. Think. Once, you showed the world how you were friends with her. It's no use being all good in front of them, then changing in so many ways when you're out with the rest. I don't get you, I should have known though.. that you roll this way. What a mistake to apologize and convey my misses to you long ago, I would have to say that I fucking regret. But oh well, now that the damage is done.. I shall just slowly pull my way out of your life. Out of their lives, and perhaps I might meet one other person out of the whole bunch, just cos I feel she's different. But doubtful I am after yesterday, that we still are what we used to be. I guess we're in just in totally opposite worlds right now that it's so fucking hard to simply spark a simple conversation without feeling weird. You don't know what has been happening in my life, and I am totally aware of what you have been doing .. and that is disturbing knowing that it is on the other end of the line from where I am right now. All of the rest of you are stupid silly, yes show everyone how nice sweet little virgins you all are.. but bitch about everyone like that.. judge you will, talk about everyone's negativities, that ain't nice. I hope you might all someday know how foolish all of you look.
Monday, March 2, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment